Verdugo Ankle - Vintage Dark Rose
Designer: Paige Denim
Verdugo Ankle is our ultra skinny mid-rise jean, cropped in length for an easy fit. Cut from our innovative TRANSCEND denim, these very soft jeans have a fit that molds to the body. This pair is finished in a vintage-inspired wash and detailed with heavy frayed hems.
Front Rise: 8 3/8"
Leg Opening: 10 1/4"
10.5 oz TRANSCEND Fabric
52% Rayon, 26% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Mid rise.
- Runs small; order one size up.
- 24=00, 25=0, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30-31=10.
Every detail of these ankle-grazing skinny jeans adds to the crisp, snow-bright appearance, from tonal buttons and hardware to a white-splashed back logo patch. This figure-skimming pair feels lighter than typical denim, making it perfect for warmer temps while still offering exceptional coverage.
- 27 1/2" inseam; 10" leg opening; 8 1/2" front rise; 13" back rise (size 29).
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Faux front pockets; back patch pockets.
- 92% cotton, 6% elastomultiester (elasterell-p), 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By PAIGE; made in the USA of imported fabric.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, PAIGE is a California lifestyle collection for men and women offering denim, knits, wovens, outerwear, leather, accessories and much more. Known for their considered and unexpected details, PAIGE has grown into a design powerhouse offering styles that reflect their dedication to the craft